Darling FM (90.9) has released its official weekly compilation of top 30 countdown Ghanaian songs that trend in the Central region for Week 12.
In the countdown for this week’s edition, the ‘Bibi Besi’ song by Kwame Yogot featuring Kuame Eugene makes it to the top list as the most trending song making waves in the central region and its environs.
In the 11th Week’s compilation by Darling FM, the ‘Bibi Besi’ song by Kwame Yogot featuring Kuame Eugene also made it at spot 1 in the list of top 30 in the central region.
Below are the top 30 songs in week 12 copied to unitedshowbiz.com.gh by Darling FM; a leading radio station in Cape Coast with the largest audience pool and a perfect platform;
DARLING TOP 30 COUNTDOWN – WEEK 12
- Biibi Besi – Kwame Yogot ft Kuame Eugene
- Something Nice – Kofi Kinaata ft Patoranking
- 1Don – Shatta Wale
- Activate – Stonebwoy ft Davido
- Sore Remix – Yaw Tog ft Stormzy and Kwesi Arthur
- Yeeko – Okyeame Kwame ft Kuame Eugene
- Ekorso – Kofi Jamar
- Dawgi – Amerado
- Afi Wei – Saa Boy No X DJ Aroma ft Kojo cue
- Spiritual – Kidi
- Baajo – Kwesi Arthur
- Favour – Edem ft Sarkodie n Efya
- Amen – Kuame Eugene
- Forever remix – Gyakie ft Omar Lay
- Active – Kahpun
- Enemies are not Jah – Shasha Marley
- Still I love you – Kahpun
- Taxi Driver – Amerado
- Elevation – Teephlow ft Samini
- W’ay3dew – Kojo Vypa ft Okolie
- Wontease – Teephlow ft Strongman
- Agyiewaa – O’Kenneth
- Hey hey hey – Superstar
- Ofa wo ho’a – Minab
- Chanchico – Cburn
- International Guy Guy – Mr Fantastik
- Hood Time Report – Kopow ft Various Artistes
- Sika aba fie – Kweku Darlington
- Yenkakyerew – Size Zero ft Buda
- Wosika y3 Sen – Aboloo ft Ypee
The Darling Top 30 Countdown produced and presented live on Darling Fm 90.9mhz every Saturday between 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm.
It is also certified and published weekly by unitedshowbiz.com.gh, your most loved celebrity blog in Ghana.
Chart rankings are based on radio play, digital sales, YouTube views, rotation on national television, online streaming in Ghana and across the globe.
It’s compiled in consultation with most of the top radio presenters, DJs, music bloggers, music promoters, and industry players across the country.