Photos of Damien Peter Agyemang, the 15-year-old son of Canadian-born Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah have popped up online and have been sighted by unitedshowbiz.com.gh
From the photos, it could be seen that handsome boy Damien has grown so tall and swagged on swag on just like his mother, Jackie.
Damien Agyemang Peter is the only and proud son of Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah even though not much is known about Damien since his mother has done well to keep their family issues very private.
The little known about Damien is that he graduated from Morning Star Junior High School, and has a graduation party held for him and his mates after successfully writing his Basic Education Certificate Examination (B.E.C.E).
Below are five (5) photos that show the ‘swag-on’ Damien Peter Agyemang is so handsome and tall.
1. The tall Damien posing in style:
2. Jackie Appiah’s boy always has a way of posing stylishly:
3. Big boy resting on the laps of her auntie Samira Yakubu:
4. Hardly looks into the camera when taking a shot:
5. A pose in their luxurious living room:
Damien Peter Agyemang’s mother is reportedly known to be a secret billionaire and that she owns 7 houses in East Legon, a constituency that falls under, Ayawaso West Wuogon and known for its plush settlement and is reportedly occupied by only the rich, bad and boujee.
Although acquiring a property in East Legon is extremely expensive, new reports claim that Jackie Appiah is cashing in on seven houses purchased by herself.
According to a celebrity gossip blog ‘cutie_julls’ – which blew the cover on Zionfelix’s pregnancy brouhaha – the “Take Me as Your Wife” actress owns seven houses in East Legone alone and has already rented them out.
“Meet Jackie Appiah. Certified East Legon landlady. We confirmed we own 7 houses in one of the plush areas in Accra, East Legon to be precise,” the blog claimed.
- Enjoy reading our stories? Join our WhatsApp Channel and be the first to get trending and interesting news stories from our editorial team.
- Join our editorial team as a writer or contributor. Visit here page to get started.
- Want to advertise with us? Kindly contact us here.