Efia Odo and Nana Ama Mcbrown clash over who is Kwesi Arthur’s biggest fan

It appears Efia Odo, one of Ghana’s most popular social media sensations, has a bone to pick with anyone claiming the bragging right over Kwesi Arthur. last week in a tweet, Efia Odo took rapper Sarkodie to the cleaners for claiming he is the biggest Kwesi Arthur fan.

A few days after Efia Odo – Sarkodie banter, a video surfaced online. The video captured the very first moment that Kwesi Arthur met Nana Ama Mcbrown. Mcbrown is heard saying to Kwesi Arthur that she is his biggest fan. They both laughed over it.

This must-have pissed Efia Odo. she took to Twitter to tweet that she still holds the bragging despite what is in circulation.

Recommended Stories:
1 of 2
Ghana Twitter went down on a debate to determine who indeed is Kwesi Arthurs biggest fan. A Tweep with the handle @richkobii shared a poll trying to settle the debate as to who between Efia Odo and Sarkodie is Kwesi Arthur’s biggest fan. Efia emerged winner after sweeping 75% of the 5,162 votes cast, leaving Sarkodie with 25%.

 Kwesi Arthur rose to fame in 2017 with the hit single “Grind day” which received widespread acclaim and a co-sign from rap heavyweights Sarkodie and Medikal. 

Source: unitedshowbiz.com.gh


close
error: