The West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced has opened registration for its 2021 edition of the WASSCE for Private Candidates popularly known as Nov/Dec.
WASSCE for Private Candidates is conducted by WAEC yearly for candidates who are out of school or students who would want to see their performance before their main Wassce for School exams.
Candidates who write the Private WASSCE receive their certificate directly from WAEC unlike School Candidates who collect their from their schools.
In a post sighted by unitedshowbiz.com.gh, the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) said that:
The normal registration for WASSCE for Private Candidates 2021 (Nov/Dec) will begin on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 and end on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
There will be late registration after the normal registration which ends on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
The late registration will be opened by the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) for candidates who could not register during the normal registration.
The management has therefore said that it make any changes or updates on its social media pages to updates candidates on the new development.
Registration Fees for WASSCE for Private Candidates 2021 (Nov/Dec)
(1) Subject Fees
The subject fees are as follows:
6 or more subjects … … GH¢412.47
5 subjects … … … GH¢394.67
4 subjects … … … GH¢375.67
3 subjects … … … GH¢354.30
2 subjects … … … GH¢341.24
1 subject … … … GH¢328.18
(2) Fees for Oral/Practical/Project Work
Candidates who offer subjects with oral/practical/project work component will pay
additional fees as follows:
GH¢50.00 per subject for Practical
GH¢50.00 per subject for Project Work
GH¢36.00 per subject for Oral (English and French)
(3) Correction of Entries
After submission of entries, candidates who wish to make any change(s) during the
the registration period will pay the following charges:
• GH¢50.00 plus Practical/Project Work/Oral fee where applicable
• GH₵100.00 for correction of center name, date of birth, address, picture or
substitution of the subject.
• For the addition of subject(s), the fees are as stated in 16(1) and 16(2) above.
(4) Provision of kit for Examination
Each candidate will be provided with a kit comprising non-programmable
calculator, mathematical set and time piece.
Entries made after the normal registration period will attract the following:
(a) Late Entry: One and a half (1½) times the total entry fee;
(b) Substitution of Subject(s): One and a half (1½) times the subject(s) fee indicated
in 16(1) and 16(2) above;
(c) Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee indicated in 16(1) and 16(2)
(d) Correction of name, date of birth, address, or signature: GH¢100.00.
How to Register for WASSCE for Private Candidates 2021 (Nov/Dec)
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission.